COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Sexual Violence, Brutal Violence
Dir: Ridley Scott. Based on the book by Eric Jager. In medieval France, two men engage in trial by combat after the wife (Jodie Comer) of a knight (Matt Damon) accuses a squire (Adam Driver) of rape.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent brutal portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence in a historical context - much blood, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual assault - some detail, no nudity
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity and sexually suggestive scenes - some detail, no nudity
- Infrequent breast, buttock, male and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Perspectives on truth
- Coping with trauma
Rated 14A for sexual violence and brutal violence
Classification dateSeptember 21, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.