COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Violence, Coarse Language
Dir: Alan Taylor. Drama. Based on the series and characters created by David Chase. A young Tony Soprano (Michael Gandolfini) grows up under the influence of his uncle (Alessandro Nivola).
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual or aggressive context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and sexual, developmental, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence, some in a torture context - blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast nudity, some detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent references to drug trafficking
- Family dynamics
- Organized crime
- Coming of age
Rated 14A for violence, coarse language, sexual content, and substance use
Classification dateSeptember 20, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.