COVID-19 Updates: State of public health emergency declared.
Search for a film(14A) Violence, Coarse Language
Dir: Joseph Zito. Action. A former CIA agent (Chuck Norris) comes out of retirement to take down an army of mercenaries brought to the country by an old enemy (Richard Lynch).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, scatological slang, and vulgar expressions
- Pervasive portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in an action context - some blood and detail
- Infrequent breast nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail; infrequent portrayals of illegal substance use in a trafficking context - some detail
- Motivation and conscience
- Individuality and self-resilience
- Legacies of the past
Rated 14A for frequent portrayals of violence
Classification dateJuly 23, 2021
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.