- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
D: Venu Sriram. Telugu-language Drama. Based on the film 'Pink (2016)' by Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. After three women (Nivetha Thomas, Anjali, Ananya Nagalla) are involved in a violent dispute with three men, they are charged with assault and get help from a disgraced lawyer (Pawan Kalyan).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, including in the context of sexual violence - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Misogyny and inequality
- Sexual consent and sexual assault
- Gender, power, and control
Rated 14A for portrayals of violence including sexual violence