- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Dir: Appu N. Bhattathiri. Malayalam-language Mystery/Thriller. After recovering from a serious car accident, a magistrate (Kunchacko Boban) develops an unusual bond with a child (Izin Hash) who may be connected to an unsolved murder.
- Infrequent use of profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of weapon and hand-to-hand violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Uncovering the truth
- Dedication to a purpose
- Unlikely bonds
Rated PG for violence and alcohol use