- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Compilation / Documentary. Five Academy-nominated short documentary films, including "Colette" (USA), "A Concerto Is A Conversation" (USA), "Do Not Split" (USA/Norway), "A Love Song For Latasha" (USA), and "Hunger Ward" (USA).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent detailed and disturbing depictions of medical procedures involving children and death - some disturbing detail
- Infrequent depictions of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in the context of civil disobedience
- Infrequent depictions of smoking in a recreational context - little detail
- Coping with loss
- Perspectives on non-fiction filmmaking
Rated 18A for disturbing content involving children and medical procedures