- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Compilation/Drama. Five Academy-nominated live-action shorts, "Feeling Through" (US), "Letter Room, The" (US)," Present, The" (Palestine), "Two Distant Strangers" (US), and "White Eye" (Israel).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapon, and hand-to-hand violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent female frontal nudity in a non-sexual, pictoral context
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
Rated 14A for coarse language and violence