- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Dir: Rao Xiaozhi. Mandarin-language Crime/Comedy. When an assassin (Andy Lau) loses his memory, an unsuccessful actor (Xiao Yang) exchanges identities with him.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - some blood and detail
- Infrequent buttock nudity in a non-sexual context
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Appearance versus reality
- Willpower and circumstance
Rated 14A for frequent portrayals of violence