- New mandatory public health measures in effect April 6.
- Many Albertans 16+ are now eligible to get vaccinated. Book your shot.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Dir: Ilya Naishuller. Action/Crime. While trying to protect a young woman from a gang of thugs, a family man (Bob Odenkirk) with a mysterious past unknowingly kills the brother of a vengeful, Russian gangster (Aleksey Serebryakov).
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - some blood and brutal detail
- Portrayal of a medical procedure - blood and some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and drug use in a recreational context
- Appearance versus reality
Rated 14A for brutal violence and coarse language