COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses are required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply provincewide and will remain in place until further notice.
Learn more about mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June. They are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Dir: Patty Jenkins. Action/Fantasy. Based on characters from DC Comics. In 1984, Diana/Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) finds herself battling two new foes (Pedro Pascal, Kristen Wiig).
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence, some in domestic context - little blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Greed and power
- Wish fulfillment
Rated PG for violence