COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to remain open
Effective November 27, 2020 new restrictions will limit the amount of contact between people in the community, while still allowing businesses to offer services. Movie theatres in enhanced status (purple) areas may remain open with capacity limited to 25% of the occupancy as set under the Alberta Fire Code.
Learn more about new mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June. They are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Action/Comedy. A bank teller (Ryan Reynolds) learns that he is a non-player character in an open world video game.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity; infrequent use of vulgar expressions; infrequent use of sexual language – little detail
- Pervasive portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a video game context - some blood, little detail
- Finding meaning in life
- Perspectives on artificial intelligence
- Free will
Rated PG for coarse language and violence in a video game context