COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama/Biography. A Saskatchewan farmer (Christopher Walken) faces off against Monsanto in a long legal battle, after they claimed he violated their patent despite not planting their crop.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and scatological slang
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking in a recreational context - little detail
- The rights of farmers
- Unlikely celebrities
- Perspectives on genetically modified organisms
Rated PG for infrequent coarse language and smoking