COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. After an affluent family (Jude Law, Carrie Coon, Oona Roche, Charlie Shotwell) relocates to England from the US, tensions rise as they attempt to settle into their new lives.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Breif portrayal of gun violence in an animal euthenasia context - no blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of an animal corpse - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - breast nudity, some detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context, some involving minors
- Appearances versus reality
- Greed and ego
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual content