COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. After the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, a group of teenage student survivors rally together against the national gun violence epidemic.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent references to gun violence, injury, death, and trauma including detailed descriptions of being shot - some detail
- Infrequent depictions of the aftermath of a mass shooting - no blood, little detail
- Gun violence in the United States
- Coping with trauma and loss
- The impact of mass shootings
Rated PG for coarse language and mature subject matter