COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Filipino-language Comedy/Drama. In the early 1990s, a teenager (Noel Comia) and his gang of friends enjoy their summer playing games as they grow up.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, ethno-cultural and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of nightmarish imagery in a dream context - some blood and gory detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context
- Bonds of friendship
- Navigating adolescence
- Parent/child relationships
Rated 14A for coarse language