COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama/Romance. Based on the novel by Anna Todd. While working as an intern at a publishing house, a young woman (Josephine Langford) reunites with her troubled, former boyfriend (Hero Fiennes Tiffin).
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - little blood and detail
- Frequent portrayals of sexual activity - buttock nudity, some detail
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and cannabis use in a recreational context
- Navigating relationships
- Coping with trauma
- Honesty and forgiveness
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual content