COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Romance/Comedy. After a break up, a young woman (Geraldine Viswanathan) decides to start a gallery where people can leave trinkets from past relationships.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and developmental slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Navigating relationships
- Learning to let go
- Artistic expression
Rated 14A for coarse language