COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. A young man (Josh O'Connor) is thrust into the middle of his aging parents’ (Bill Nighy, Annette Bening) divorce.
- One aggressive use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions
- Brief portrayal of hand-to-hand violence in a domestic context - no blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Family dynamics
- Complexities of relationships
- Coping with loss
Rated PG for coarse language