COVID-19: State of public health emergency declared. Mandatory measures are in effect.
COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Polish-language Drama. After leaving a juvenile detention centre, where he helped the centre's priest with the services, a former convict (Bartosz Bielenia) poses as a priest in a small town.
- Frequent, sometimes aggressive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang; infrequent use of vulgar expressions and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence – blood and some brutal detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity – breast and buttock nudity, detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and illegal substance use in a recreational context
- Coping with loss
- Escaping one's past
- Faith and community
Rated 18A for detailed sexual content and violence