COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Malayalam-language Drama/Romance. A single mother (Shobana) and her daughter (Kalyani Priyadarshan) both search for love, but in very different ways.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and developmental slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - no blood or detail; infrequent references to and descriptions of domestic violence - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Finding love
- Family dynamics
Rated PG for coarse language