COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Adventure. Based upon the novel by Jack London. During the 1890s gold rush, a domesticated dog from California is kidnapped and shipped to the Yukon where he befriends by a man (Harrison Ford) separated from his family.
- Infrequent use of mild cursing and profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, some involving animals - no blood, some detail; frequent portrayals of peril to main characters
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in recreational and historical contexts
- Coping with loss
- Belonging and purpose
- Loyalty and friendship
Rated PG for alcohol use and violence