Drama. A prison warden (Alfre Woodard) begins questioning herself as she prepares to execute another death row inmate (Aldis Hodge).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
- Infrequent portrayals of self-harm - little blood and detail; infrequent portrayals of detailed suffering and execution by lethal injection - little blood, detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Perspectives on the death penalty
- Complexities of relationships
- Duty versus morality
Rated 14A for coarse language and mature subject matter