Korean-language Drama. An account of the events leading up to the 1979 assassination of the President of South Korea (Sung-min Lee) by the head of the Korean intelligence agency (Lee Byung-hun).
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, scatological slang, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent, brutal portrayals of hand-to-hand and gun violence - much blood, some detail
- Frequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail
- Dictatorships and revolution
- Personal and public motivations
- The history of South Korea
Rated 14A for brutal, bloody violence