COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. An emerging political scandal in Toronto in 2013 seen through the eyes of young staffers at city hall (Mena Massoud, Nina Dobrev) and a local newspaper (Ben Platt).
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of vulgar expressions, scatological slang, cursing, and profanity; infrequent use of sexual references – little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual assault and mild hand-to-hand violence – no blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context - little detail; infrequent references to illegal substance use - little detail
- Uncovering the truth
- Political scandals
- Generational divides
Rated 14A for coarse language