Persian-language Documentary. When Afghani filmmaker Hassan Fazili gets a bounty on his head from the Taliban, he and his family become refugees as they cross various international borders seeking asylum.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, scatological slang, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent depictions of injury and corpses in a documentary context - some blood, little detail; infrequent descriptions of violence - some detail
- Infrequent depictions of smoking in a documentary context
- Refugees and stateless persons
- The struggle for survival
- The bonds of family
Rated PG for coarse language and violence in a documentary context