COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Filipino-language Drama. A mentally disabled man (Aga Muhlach) is separated from his daughter (Xia Vigor, Bela Padilla), after he is falsely accused of murdering a young girl.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence – no blood, little detail; infrequent portrayals of accidental injuries – some blood, little detail
- Infrequent references to child sexual assault – not detail
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions – no nudity, little detail
- Father/daughter bonds
- The pursuit of justice
Rated PG for some violence and mature subject matter