COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. An exploration into a possible link between various vaccinations and illness, injury, and death.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and profanity
- Frequent references to and descriptions of injury, suffering, suicide, serious medical conditions, and death involving infants, children, and young adults – detail; infrequent depictions of a corpse - detail
- Coping with loss
- Questioning vaccinations
Rated 14A for disturbing content