COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. Since 1964, British filmmaker Michael Apted has been in contact with a diverse group of people and documenting their lives every seven years; in this film, his subjects are all 63 years of age.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent depictions of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Aging and maturity
- Perspectives on success
Rated PG for coarse language and alcohol and tobacco use in a documentary context