COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Malayalam-language Crime/Drama. Hoping to earn some extra money, a young hip-hop dancer (Shane Nigam) finds himself involved in a crime.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
- Frequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence - some blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drug use in a recreational context
- Uncovering the truth
- Appearance versus reality
- Greed and corruption
Rated 14A for coarse language and violence