COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. A portrait of alt-right political strategist and Trump campaign advisor, Steve Bannon.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural slurs
- Infrequent references to sexual assault - little detail
- Infrequent portrayals and depictions of hand-to-hand, weapons, gun, and vehicular violence in news and film clip contexts - little blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Populism, disinformation, and alt-right political strategies
- Ego and pride
- Power and control
Rated PG for coarse language and violence