COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. A filmmaker spends three seasons learning beekeeping from her father, who is suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing and profanity
- Frequent references to and depictions of terminal illness
- Father/daughter bonds
- The art of beekeeping
- Connection, family, and belonging
Rated PG for coarse language in a documentary context