COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Italian-language Drama. In the 1980s, mafia boss Tommaso Buscetta (Pierfrancesco Favino) testified against other mafioso.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive, some in a sexual or aggressive context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, sexual slurs, and vulgar expressions
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, some in a torture context – some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity – breast and buttock nudity, some detail
- Infrequent male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in recreational and historical contexts
- Truth, honour, and integrity
- Cycles of violence
- Greed and corruption
Rated 14A for violence, coarse language, and some sexual content