COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. Individuals and organizations from around the world submit new emoji proposals to the Unicode Consortium, and discuss the importance of representation in relation to emojis.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang and profanity
- Brief depictions of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Representation, diversity, and inclusion
- Language and meaning
Rated PG for coarse language