Documentary. Friends and family recall the tragic life and unique genre-blending work, of musician Lil Peep, who passed away in 2017 at age 21 just as his music was becoming popular.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and ethno-culture slurs
- Infrequent depictions of a corpse - little detail
- Frequent depictions of and references to illegal and prescription drug abuse, most in an addiction context; frequent depictions of alcohol, cannabis, and tobacco use in recreational and abuse contexts
- Family bonds
- Mental health and addiction
- Coping with expectations and fame
Rated 14A for substance abuse, mature subject matter, and coarse language