COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. Friends and family recall the tragic life and unique genre-blending work, of musician Lil Peep, who passed away in 2017 at age 21 just as his music was becoming popular.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and ethno-culture slurs
- Infrequent depictions of a corpse - little detail
- Frequent depictions of and references to illegal and prescription drug abuse, most in an addiction context; frequent depictions of alcohol, cannabis, and tobacco use in recreational and abuse contexts
- Family bonds
- Mental health and addiction
- Coping with expectations and fame
Rated 14A for substance abuse, mature subject matter, and coarse language