COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Hindi-language Action/Drama. After the woman (Tara Sutaria) he loves witnesses a murder committed by his boss' (Nassar) son (Riteish Deshmukh), a local thug (Sidharth Malhotra) vows to protect her from harm.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence - some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Revenge and retribution
- Family dynamics
- Love and devotion
Rated 14A for violence