COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Mandarin language Comedy/Crime. A struggling father (Da Peng) agrees to run a scam in which he convinces a camgirl (Liu Yan) to marry him.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence, some in a suicide context – some blood and detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco use in a recreational context; infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Appearance versus reality
- The families we make
Rated PG for some violence, coarse language, and smoking