COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses will be required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply province-wide and will be in place at least until January 21, 2021.
Learn more about new mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June. They are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Biography/Drama. In 1966, an independent car designer (Matt Damon) and a race car driver (Christian Bale) are hired by the Ford motor company to build a car to try and beat Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of cursing; infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - little blood or detail; infrequent portrayals of accident and injury in a motorsports context - little blood or detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking and alcohol use in recreational and historical contexts - little detail
- Teamwork and individuality
- Dedication to a purpose
- Innovation and sport
Rated PG for coarse language