COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email email@example.com.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Hindi-language Comedy. Based on the novel by Parinda Joshi. A young man (Rajkummar Rao), struggling to succeed in business, starts selling an aphrodisiac on the black market.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and developmental slurs
- Infrequent use of sexual references and innuendo – little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence – no blood or detail
- Frequent portrayals of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Confronting taboos
- Sexual health and sexuality
Rated PG for coarse and sexual language as well as substance use