COVID-19 response: Movie theatres must close
Effective December 13, 2020 some businesses will be required to close, reduce capacity or limit their in-person access. This includes movie theatres. These mandatory restrictions apply province-wide and will be in place at least until January 21, 2021.
Learn more about new mandatory public health measures in Alberta.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, were first allowed to reopen in June. They are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary/Comedy/Compilation. A series of short films about cats.
- Infrequent use of cursing and profanity
- Infrequent references to and depictions of cat illness, suffering, and death
- Infrequent depictions of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Owner/pet relationships
- Feline behaviour
- Cat culture
Rated PG for some mature subject matter