COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Drama. After they accidentally shooting a police officer during their first date, a couple (Daniel Kaluuya, Jodie Turner-Smith) end up on the run together.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual or aggressive context; frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions; infrequent use of cursing and profanity
- Frequent portrayals of gun and hand-to-hand violence – some blood and detail
- Portrayal of sexual activity – breast and buttock nudity, detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Cycles of violence
- Community, belonging, and identity
- Race and power
Rated 18A for detailed sexual content