COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Documentary. Experts, educators, parents, and people with dyslexia discuss the diagnosis, fighting stigma, and various interventions and accommodations that have a positive impact on the lives of dyslexics.
- Exposing misconceptions and misinformation
- Intervention and education
- Ability versus stigma
Rated G for material that is unlikely to disturb most viewers