Documentary. Actor Jeremy Irons discusses the history of the Prado Museum in Madrid, Spain.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in an art context – some blood and detail
- Infrequent portrayals of frightening scenes and nightmarish imagery in an art context
- Frequent female frontal and buttock nudity in a non-sexual, art context
- Infrequent depictions of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Art history and appreciation
- Artistic expression and inspiration
Rated PG for nudity as well as some violence and frightening scenes all in an art context