Documentary. Friends and musicicans discuss the life and work of jazz musician Miles Davies.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in a sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
- Infrequent references to violence – little detail
- Frequent references to alcohol and illegal substance use in an addiction context; frequent depictions of tobacco use in historical and recreational contexts
- The life of an artist
- Creativity, self-expression, and jazz
- Perspectives on race in America
Rated 14A for coarse language