COVID-19 response: Movie theatres allowed to reopen
Stage 2 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy began on June 12, 2020. Movie theatres are permitted to reopen if they have physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place.
Theatres and other movie venues, otherwise known as exhibitors, are encouraged to review these relaunch guidance documents developed by Alberta Health:
- Guidance for Movie Theatres (PDF, 294 KB)
- General relaunch guidance (PDF, 185 KB)
- other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at Alberta Biz Connect
For questions about the guidance resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, visit COVID-19 info for Albertans.
Comedy. After getting in trouble for fighting at school, an aspiring rapper (Christopher Reid) ignores his punishment and goes to his friend's (Christopher Martin) house party.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context; frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, vulgar expressions, and ethno-cultural and sexual slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence - no blood, little detail
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity - no nudity, some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol use in a recreational context
- Coping with loss
Rated 14A for coarse language and sexual content