Documentary. A Canadian-Egyptian man invites a group of concerned Americans on a vacation to Egypt in hopes of confronting differences and making meaningful connections with others.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions
- Infrequent references to violence, including child abuse - little detail
- Infrequent depictions of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context
- Human bonds
- Confronting fear and dismantling stereotypes
- Community, family, and friendship
Rated PG for mature subject matter and coarse language in a documentary context