English/Hebrew-language Documentary. Three women discuss how their lives changed after 11 members of the Israeli Olympic team were murdered at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich.
- Infrequent depictions of corpses and violence – some blood, little detail; frequent discussion of and references to violence and terrorism – some detail
- Infrequent depictions of tobacco use in a historical context
- The cultural significance of sport
- Coping with trauma and loss
- The aftermath of the Munich massacre
Rated PG for mature subject matter, most relating to terrorism