Documentary. Leilani Farha, the UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Adequate Housing, travels the world investigating housing issues and advocating for human rights.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity
- Infrequent references to and discussions of violence and disasters – no blood, little detail
- Infrequent depictions of tobacco and alcohol use in a recreational context
- Human rights and affordable housing
- Corporate greed and global finance
- The importance of community
Rated PG for some coarse language and smoking