Arabic-language Drama. After an emotional exchange between a Lebanese Christian (Adel Karam) and a Palestinian refugee (Kamel El Basha) escalates, the men end up in a court case that gets national attention.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context; frequent use of vulgar expressions; infrequent use of scatological slang and ethno-cultural slurs
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence - no blood or detail; infrequent portrayals of wounds and corpses in a historical context - some detail
- Infrequent portrayals of smoking in a recreational context - little detail
- Prejudice and anger
- Disagreement and perspective
- The history and politics of Lebanon
Rated 14A for coarse language