Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
PDF form issues
Fillable PDF forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save the form:
- Save the PDF form to your computer – click or right-click the link and download the form.
- Open the PDF form with Adobe Reader. Fill it in and save it.
If you are still having problems opening the form, contact PDF form technical support.
- Agreement to Stop Recalculation of Special Expenses
- Client Authorization of Third Party
- Income Questionnaire
- Notice of Objection to Recalculation Decision (PDF, 150 KB)
- Registration Request (PDF, 222 KB)
- Waive Recalculation
- General Program Information (PDF, 43 KB)
- RIO – Recalculation Info Online (PDF, 34 KB)
- Dealing with Self-Employment Income (PDF, 33 KB)
- Deemed Income Increase (PDF, 196 KB)
Objecting to decisions
- Objecting to a Recalculation Decision (PDF, 35 KB)
- Objecting to a Recalculation Decision – Mandatory Prerequisites (PDF, 193 KB)
Child support guidelines
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.