Quality Assurance Testing and Reporting
Quality Assurance Testing
- Appendix B of the Engineering Consultant Guidelines for Highway, Bridge, and Water Projects (Volume 2) contains the following information related to Quality Assurance Testing:
- Minimum QA Testing Requirements.
- QA/QC Forms and Reports (Asphalt Mix Design and JMF Summary Sheet, Segregation Worksheets and Summary Reports, etc).
- Firms pre-qualified to provide QA, Mix Design and Pavement Smoothness Testing Services on Alberta Transportation Projects
- Designated testing firms for Quality Assurance Testing for Asphalt Cements, Paints and Glass Beads Testing
Questions relating to Quality Assurance Testing and Reporting can be directed to [email protected]
Was this page helpful?
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca. If you require a response, please go to our Contact page.
You will not receive a reply. Submissions that include telephone numbers, addresses, or emails will be removed.